Sunday, March 12, 2006

Untitled thoughts

It was a long time ago, and I haven't communicated my feelings with the literary finesse that i hoped to, but nontheless...

Breath is life, and life is breath
And I can feel a silent death
Whisper in my ear and say
Escape and take the easy way
out.To places far beyond
No empty thoughts or fragile bonds
That break to leave you wheezing
Coughing, tearing ,sneezing

At life.Can't breathe.Can't live.Can't bear
To find a lack of meaning there
Where hope is dead and hate consumes
And over all the earth it looms
That silent death, that lack of air
That grasp for life,that empty stare
Of loved ones gone,live in my mind
The only love is left behind

By seas of tears and thoughts that fade
When morning comes,when time is made
Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust
I wont forget that simple trust
That simple love, those simple years
That simple past, erased by tears.
Ressurrected by the mind
I wish again that I could find

A way,a will, will to survive
Will to breathe, to stay alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marshwiggle23 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Marshwiggle23 said...

beautiful pome ... suggested change: change "alive in my mind" to "live in my mind" - so the syllable count is ok and it works better as a pun too...

11:45 PM  
Blogger Aylaha said...

Thanks.. I did :)

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home