Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Losing

Losing

Elusive sense of victory
Slipping from my reach
Try to climb but still I fall
Endless, tireless siege
Fight the day and Fight the night
Bull that slowly falls
Raising smoky clouds of dust
Close in, darkness walls
Overpowered by the sharp
Spears that pierce my spine
As the crowd jeers louder still
Death will soon be mine
Tired, tired, tired-fight!
Don't give up on life
Emotional exhaustion and
Trouble, trouble-strife
Free me, take me, let me fly
With father and with son
With lamb, with tiger, everything
With all let me be one
Ashes, ashes, dust to dust
Dust I feel like now
Insignificant and dry
I'll live but tell me how…

3 Comments:

Blogger Marshwiggle23 said...

heard of the sixth bull?

12:07 PM  
Blogger Aylaha said...

what is it?

4:06 AM  
Blogger Aylaha said...

oh yeah I do...

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home